Thursday 9 June 2011

Some memories of friends and old village

I am very happy participating on Love Storytelling Workshop in Bristol. I am going to speak about my friends from the Northeast of England and my relationship with them. During our professional cooperation, we have become very good friends and have nurtured our friendship ever since.
We love nature very much, we have spent so many great moments together.
We have visited each other in our homes, cities and campsites, but our favourite meeting point has always been our flat in Bohinj.


I have never forgotten our walks through the gorges Mostnica into the Voje valley, where we were together with murmur of fresh, crystal clear water in the deep canyons and local caws with bells crossing the paths!




No comments:

Post a Comment