Friday 10 June 2011

Love stories



This is the last day of the "Digital Love Storytelling" and I'm already with "saudades" (Portuguese word for missing) of this town and of the people I met here at the workshop.
There were six days of hard work but also of learning and getting to know people from nine different European countries and of knowing a beautiful European city – Bristol.
Bristol is a lovely town with its churches, the river, gardens,... and mainly so at ease with itself, so it seemed to me. I loved it; I could make a digital love storytelling about Bristol...
I would like to thank all the organisers, especially Mandy and Hanna; they were so very nice and always wanting to help each and every one of us at the workshop.
Maybe we will meet again. Who knows...?

I hope you like this music and this video!


Maria José

No comments:

Post a Comment